petek, 8. junij 2018

K A T E J A : Connection...

Hi my Beloved!

Sometimes, however, comes the day of the holiday. Everything is more important than any obligation.

  
That's why I'm writing in bed. To the phone. Covered a little with a blanket.


I didn’t want to turn on the computer. Night has its power. Also for writing. Everything out calmed so nicely. The lights of the neighbours are slowly extinguished. Only very few still insist.


I'm writing in the dark. Night is full of mystery. I like to work at night. I love to be awake long. I also like to stay until the end when there's a party. But most of all I love summer nights, sprinkled with stars. I can’t wait to go up a hill and observe them. Magical. Warmth. Romance. I can’t wait.


I'm glad that this day is over. In my own way, I like conclusions. I can leave behind everything that doesn’t serve me.


Only preparations are – that I know more what I really want. I’m grateful to all of you: that you helped me sharpen my picture.


I like having a library nearby. They have such a good coffee here. I park the bike here. Everything is so gentle. Beige. Shoes. Gold. Necklace. Connection between the two. Beige blouse with golden dots. Lovely, but gently.

Life loves you!

Love with all your heart!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly



















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!


**

 SLO: K A T E J A : Povezava…


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Včasih pa pride dan dopusta. Vse je bolj pomembno kot kakršnekoli obveznosti.

Zato tudi pišem v postelji. Pokrita samo malo z odejo. Na telefon.
Sem pa vesela, da je tega dneva konec. Na svoj način imam rada zaključke. Za sabo lahko pustim vse, kar mi ne služi.
Samo predpriprave so, da bolj vem, kar si v resnici želim. Vsem sem hvaležna, da ste mi pomagali izostriti sliko.


Niti se mi ni dalo prižgati računalnika. Noč ima svojo moč. Tudi za pisanje. Vse zunaj se je tako lepo umirilo. Lučke sostanovalcev se počasi ugašajo. Samo res redke še vztrajajo.

Pišem kar v temi. Noč je polna skrivnosti. Rada ustvarjam večer. Rada dolgo bedim. Rada tudi ostanem do konca, ko je kje kaka čaga. Najbolj pa so mi všeč poletne noči posute z migetajočimi zvezdami. Komaj čakam, da se odpeljem na kak hrib in jih opazujem. Čarobnost. Toplina. Romantika. Komaj čakam.

Življenje te ljubi!

Ljubi z vsem srcem!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly

















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar