sreda, 6. junij 2018

K A T E J A : Pure beauty!


Hi my Beloved!

Can you feel that magic in the air!? You feel that magic in your heart?!?!!
  


There's something in the air! Magic. My soul is so full. So beautiful. It’s expressed through me. It doesn’t want to be oppressed anymore. It doesn’t want to be hidden anymore. It wants a place in my life. Increasingly!


I'm talking as if there were two separate things. Me. Soul. But no! The soul is a big part of me. I just give it space to flow through me.



I like traveling so much! Especially when I look at the castle, the lake, the old town, the gallery...


All this makes me feel so great!


Today, I'd brighten up! The fact that I went to the library!


Listen to your heart!!!

I love exploring castles! Arches and architecture impress me always! I wear a blue white combination. Almost for the yacht! Travel to the sea! All in its right time!

The castle in Rače is so beautifully restored! Pure beauty!

But this wonderful poppy field!!! It was waving in the wind...

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Čista lepota!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Čutiš to čarobnost v zraku!? Čutiš to čarobnost v srcu?!?!!

Nekaj je v zraku! Čarobnost. Moja duša je tako polna. Tako lepa. Tako se izraža skozi mene. Noče biti več potlačena. Noče biti več skrita. Želi si prostor v moje žvljenju. Vedno bolj!

Govorim, kot bi bili dve ločeni stvari. Jaz. Duša. Ampak ne! Duša je večji del mene. Samo prostor ji dajem, da se pretaka skozi mene.

Tako rada potujem! Sploh, ko si pogledam kakšen grad, jezero, staro mestno jedro, galerijo… Vse to mi tako polepša dan!

Danes pa sem si ga polepšala s tem, da sem se odpravila v knjižnico!

Poslušaj svoje srce!!!

Rada raziskujem gradove! Oboki in arhitektura me vedno očarajo! Oblečeno imam modro belo kombinacijo. Skoraj za na ladjo! Potovanje proti morju! Vse ob svojem času!

Grad v Račah je tako lepo obnovljen! Čista lepota!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar