ponedeljek, 4. junij 2018

K A T E J A : A mixture of colors!

Hi my Beloved!

It's nice to be here. Now. During this time. I can express myself freely. I can be genuine. The privilege!


I've heard that women don’t afford anything for ourselves! First, all the other! But it doesn’t have to be that way!


Today I will have my favorite coffee! I will go to a brand new coffee shop, which has such a beautiful garden. For the prize. For celebration! The greeting of spring. I don’t even know why I need so much reasoning. I'm going! That’s it! Because I can! And because I want it!


Am I still wild? Where is my nature that longs for the freedom of creation? Do I let it breathe?


I like to pamper. Myself. That's right. What about a bath? Or too long sleep? Or watching flowers bloom... how nice perfection. Dance. When I catch just the right light...


I see that I would like to find more ways to pampering. I'm modest today. It is time for me to afford. For myself.


Summer and spring are still intertwined! I like storm so much! Then just a fresh day! Morning walks. This lovely mansion is close to my home!


The main theme of the clothing is purple. Gentle purple! Pastel violet! I wouldn’t be genuine if I did not add red. Live pink. And of course, orange. Does it all go together? Always! This is perfection!!!


Have the nicest lovely happy pink day!


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly














P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Mešanica barv!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Lepo mi je biti tukaj. Zdaj. V tem času. Lahko se svobodno izražam. Lahko sem pristna. Privilegij!

Poslušala sem, da si ženske nič ne privoščimo zase! Najprej vsi drugi! Ampak ni treba, da je tako!

Danes si bom privoščila mojo najljubšo kavico! Šla bom v čisto novo kavarnico, ki ima tako lepi vrt. Za nagrado. Za praznovanje! Za pozdrav pomladi. Sploh ne vem, zakaj potrebujem toliko utemeljevanja. Šla bom! Pa pika! Ker lahko! In ker is želim!

Jaz sem še kaj divja? Kje je moja narava, ki hrepeni po svobodi ustvarjanja? Še ji pustim kaj dihati?

Rada se razvajam. Tudi tako. Kaj pa kopel? Ali pa predolgi spanec? Ali pa gledanje rož, kako lepo cvetijo… popolnost. Ples. Ali ko ujamem ravno pravo svetlobo…
Vidim, da bi rada poiskala še več načinov. Nekam skromna sem danes. Čas je, da si privoščim. Zase.

Poletje in pomlad se še kar prepletata! Tako rada imam nevihte! Potem pa čisto svež dan! Jutranje sprehode. Ta ljubek dvorec je čisto blizu mojega doma!

Glavna tema oblačil je vijolična. Nežno vijolična! Pastelna! Ne bi bila pristna, če ne bi dodala rdeče. Živo roza. In seveda oranžne. Pa gre sploh skupaj? Vedno! To je popolnost!!!

Imej najlepši ljubek srečen pink dan!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly














P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar