sreda, 10. januar 2018

K A T E J A : The royal purple!

Hi my Beloved!

Sunset was so magical!!


I just want to drove somewhere higher. That I can saw it all. I just wanted to take it all in my heart.


It was so beautiful! Clouds! Sun was going slowly for the mountains and hills in the distance. Disappearing. It was magical.

But then I turned right. Spontaneous. And again right. (Not as attended…)

And I was already in front of the beautiful railway bridge. Raised above the city. With a beautiful view of the hill Pohorje. And the sunset.



The sun was shining through the clouds so powerful!


I couldn’t find a better place to take pictures!

I can hardly wait to wear tiger shoes today. (Love!!! (Or my boots with green snake pattern! Yesterday!)) I’m in love with crazy shoes and colors… (My passion!!!) It can be festive every day! if I give this note of magic to everything.


This beautiful dress was a gift from my sister. I love asymmetry. And color. The rich purple. Royal.

The jacket is made of artificial leather, which emphasizes a (little) divinity wildness in me.


The most important thing to me is that I get dressed so that I feel good.

A lovely poetic day!!!

Sun rays every morning! And so my hope!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Just be who you truly are! Love!!! You are so beautiful! Inside out!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar