petek, 12. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Love cats!!!

Hi my Beloved!

I'm happy that I still catch some festive vibrations. It's really a holiday. It's Frayday!!! In fact, it's still a holiday (feels like)! I have day off! (I have free days!) I'm home.


I invited myself to the biggest coffee that exists! And amazing! A heart was painted in the coffee. Not with a brush! And colors! So, from the coffee foam!



Why would not it be such a festive day every day!


Every day, it is an opportunity for joy and kindness. All day, every day!


A lovely day full of joy and sparkle in the eyes! Today, let's be a little mischievous, playful, naughty! I already see sparks in my eyes... (and yours too!)


I’m wearing here my favorite faux leather leggings. They are super comfortable. With a long-sleeved shirt from zara. Comfortable gray shoes from deichman. Weather is cold. So I added my best and lovely white coat. My all time favorite! From tally weijl.


But one thing is obvious! I love cats!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Just be who you truly are! Love!!! Be the cat that you are inside!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar