ponedeljek, 8. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Holiday vibes...

Hi my Beloved!


Today is a day of relaxation, pleasure, happiness, pampering… Pure in its own way... I can just be… happy… doing nothing, but all is done. Deeper. Lighter…


Day for my soul. I’m all in… whit my favorite cup. A bright pink color. Just drinking coffee and living la dolce vita (sweet life)…


My soul is so satisfied. Holidays were divine. I spend time with people I really like and love. It means so much to me.


We had diner together for Christmas. Chatting. Laughing. Eating. Drinking coffee. Tea. Playing games. Full of lovely details. I like that too. Just for the soul. Everything was so harmonious. This festive energy was felt in the air.


I went to coffee shop. I hoped that they still have those two Christmas trees set up. That they have not put them out yet! I was lucky. I like a festive atmosphere, even though the holidays are passing by. No explanation needed! I love colors! And the holiday vibes.


I was wearing a light white blouse. With over knee boots. And my most favorite a coat with faux fur. Leggings are with animal print. That It adds a little playfulness. Everything together looks so fresh.


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly









P.S.: Just be who you truly are! Love!!! Playfulness… Excitement… Friskiness…

1 komentar:

  1. Zasanjano,stilsko urejeno, navdihujoče, dušo bożajoče...lepo😊

    OdgovoriIzbriši