sreda, 27. december 2017

K A T E J A : Ho ho ho

Hi my Beloved!

Interesting! We went to Bratislava two weeks ago! The more we drove, the crazier ideas I was getting, where else I would like go! I didn’t even come back! We even didn’t come to Bratislava jet!!! Inspiration! All the way!!!


Sometimes the time stops. The beauty of the place, of the soul, of the time of my life... Unbelievable abundance!


Now is holiday season! Red is all over! I felt in love with this jumper!


Ho ho ho! And on the other side is different: yo yo yo! Just for fun! Why not!!!


It fits perfectly with Christmas tree!!! All family had something red on! Even socks!



Red rocks this time of the year! (For me all year long!!! I just love red!!! Even my chicks are red! (Or nose (when is a little bit colder!)))



A lovely day full of red chilli colors!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly









P.S.: Have fun every moment! Just chill!!!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar