petek, 29. december 2017

K A T E J A : Gentle pink

Hi my Beloved!

Every moment is an adventure or nothing!


I adore skirts. They look so nice and lovely. Lady like!

And then I saw this dress one month ago. Not in my town, where I live. In a smaller city. In the sale section. But they didn’t have my size. Not anymore.


I drove at home. And then I regret it, that I didn’t buy the bigger one. But it was too big. Big time! I even wanted to drive back… But it was really too big…



The next day I went to work. I arrived early. I just look in… same shop, but different. Maybe they have it there! And it was in my size… Miracle!


I was so happy! Like I won on lottery!

Trust the flow of life. You are great!!! Simply the best!!!

I went to this small castle nearby. It's so lovely. Enchanting ... just for my soul... I love it!!!


Life is so fun!

Somehow, my lovely Bratislava passed away too soon. After this extraordinary coffee! In fact, the funniest thing in the world, time passed too fast. But I would love to go there again soon!

A lovely day full of true colors!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly










P.S.: Just love! Life is adventure. Make it your best time ever!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar