ponedeljek, 25. december 2017

K A T E J A : Adventure of new!!!

Hi my Beloved!

I just love to travel. I would go anywhere. Everything is so interesting! New! Fresh! Inspiring! Magic everywhere.


Adventure!

We went to Bratislava last week! The Day was fast there!


I didn't have enough time to drink coffee at home. So I drunk (enjoy) it at bus station.



We were fast to the Slovakia! First stop! Of course the other coffee! Vanilla flavor. Well, they did not have a cappuccino vanilla, but I put so much vanilla taste on that it was then my way of coffee... Vanilla!

Uuuuu! It wasn’t very strong, because I was sleeping like angel on bus…


I wore to Bratislava something warm. (I heard that was cold. Always.) Two pair of socks… Leggings. (Under.) Jeans… A turtle neck shirt. A jumper! The warmest jumper I own… A scarf. Gloves. A fluffy cap!



But we have such a warm weather. I was wearing too much!

A lovely day full of adventure!



Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly












P.S.: Just be you! You are so precious!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar