ponedeljek, 14. januar 2019

K A T E J A : What am I choosing today?


Hi my Beloved!

I appreciate that I don’t need to rush anywhere. I'm just here. Here at this moment. And that's enough.


I feel that everything is going as it should. Everything is fine. Everything is good in my world. Everything is to my highest good.




It’s interesting. I know I can be anyway. This or that way. Or both. It doesn’t matter. I imagine myself in these wonderful circumstances. I can be so happy. Now.


If time, money, wouldn’t be a problem, then what would you do? What do you really want to do? Anything creative? If you had a whole weekend for yourself, where would you go? What would you do? Traveling?


Can happiness guide me, do I have to torture and suffer? What am I choosing today?


I like walks. Well around this beautiful castle. History and nature united in a walk ...
            
                                         
A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly
















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Kaj izbiram danes?


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Cenim, da ne rabim kamorkoli hiteti. Samo sem. Tukaj v tem trenutku. In to je dovolj.


Čutim, da se vse dogaja, kot se mora. Vse je dobro. V mojem svetu je vse dobro. Vse je v moje najvišje dobro.


Kaj ni to zanimivo. Vem, lahko sem tako in tako. Ali tako. Vseeno je. Ampak si predstavljam sebe v teh čudovitih okoliščinah. Sem lahko tako srečna.


Če čas, denar, karkoli ne bi bili problem, bi potem delala kaj? Kaj si želiš delati? Karkoli kreativnega? Če bi imela čas cel vikend zase, kam bi šla? Kaj bi delala? Potovala?


Ali me lahko sreča vodi, ali se moram mučiti in trpeti? Kaj izbiram danes?

Rada imam sprehode. Sploh okoli tega lepega gradu. Zgodovina in narava združena v sprehod...

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar