sreda, 16. januar 2019

K A T E J A : Journey of the soul...


Hi my Beloved!

What tells you heart? This then connects me with the right purpose in life.


What about festival atmosphere? How are you pampering yourself today? I have already thought about reading a book, walk, bath. And all this seems to me divine.


I heard somewhere to make a challenge. Just like that. Just because I can.


Hey, there's nothing wrong. Let's enjoy this journey of the soul. It's remarkable. Even now.


I'm releasing old toxic energy, relationships that do not serve me anymore.


I love the sunny days. Recreation along the lake. Now is the right time for this. In the first place is comfort! Always!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly














P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Potovanje duše


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Kaj ti pravi srce? To me potem poveže s pravim namenom v življenja.


Kaj pa kaj moja prazničnost? Kako se kaj jaz bolj razvajam danes? Že prej sem pomislila na branje knjige, sprehod, kopel. In že vse to se mi zdi božansko. 

Nekje sem slišala, da bi si zadala kakšen izziv. Kar tako. Ker lahko.

Hej, čisto nič ni narobe. Uživajmo v tem potovanju duše. Izjemno je. Tudi zdaj.

Odpuščam stare strupene energije, odnose, ki mi več ne služijo.

Obožujem te sončne dneve! Sprehode ob jezeru. Na prvem mestu je vedno udobje! Vedno!


Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar