ponedeljek, 1. januar 2018

K A T E J A : A touch of gold

Hi my Beloved!

I give space authentic, wild, hearty and happy part of myself.


I live more and more adventurous from the heart.


Interestingly, it's always important to me how I feel. And not so much what others think about me or about everything else. But some wisdom has already happened. (Wisdom caught me.)


I'm getting more and more sticky for happiness. Good times. Laughter. Creativity. Pleasure. Beauty. Exploration. Inside out.


Everything inspires me. Love. Peace. Feeling every moment. Appreciation. Beauty. All that kisses me. Every moment hides the gift. It carries the power of inner beauty in the way. Authenticity. Harmony.


Everything is magical.


It's all magical!


I wear a jacket. A turtleneck collar. Which is also blue. Leggings of artificial leather. All in more neutral tones. Basics. Just because I added golden boots. I love them so much!


A lovely day full of adventure!



Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly









P.S.: Just be who you truly are! Love!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar