petek, 5. januar 2018

K A T E J A : The fuzzy hat

Hi my Beloved!

I’m just a little off this world. Sometimes. I need a space. Peace. My time. Nature. Mediation (every day…) Away from… Running. Flying. Buzzing. All crowded. (From hunting for Christmas gifts.)


I love my home. City. Maribor has grown to my heart. It's nice here by the river. Full of coffee shops. Nice people. We have everything so close. We all have everything within reach.


Time has stopped. Really. I like this morning. All mornings like this. Rich. Spacious. The space for the soul. Holiday atmosphere, but quiet. Space for peace. I'm just here. Happy.

It's nice to get home. Enjoy it. Feeling the warmth and love!


Otherwise, I trust my inner guidance. Inner leadership. I can get out of perfect alignment. And then she tells me: " I'm calculating.

She wouldn’t say, but now we are going from the beginning. No! From here, where I am. Now! Fortunately, pleasure, joy, fun, happiness! This is my direction! (My great inspiration is Abraham Ester Hicks. I feel so much love and connection! All makes sense.)



I’m wearing a long white coat. And of course, on my head, my fuzzy hat. I bought a similar one many years ago when I was in Poland. Then I lost it. But fate brought similar to me, which I adore with all my heart. Besides, it's a tiger pattern on my T-shirt, to add a bit of wilderness. And of course, fluffy puffs on shoes, which are also quite adorable.


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly










P.S.: Just have a lot of fun!!! Today is your day!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar