sreda, 3. januar 2018

K A T E J A : I adore pink!!!

Hi my Beloved!

Appreciate what is positive now! To make a step-by-step improvement. That's it. (I’m so much inspired by Abraham Esther Hicks!!!)


If you want the Love, talk about it. If you want more of everything, talk more about it. If you want less disappointment, then talk less about it.

Talk about good in life. This is then a delightful growth and expansion.

No, but yes! Yes! Yes! Way. Route. Steps. Everyone is precious. Everything is part of the way.

Adventure. Spirit of adventure. I love it!


I’m enjoying in the fullness of everything I am. I love myself (everyday a little bit more) exactly because I'm what I am. Step by step. The best is still ahead of me!


I’m wearing one shoulder dress from Zara. Pink is absolutely my favorite color ever! I adore it! I have all in pink! A bag. A phone. Lingerie. My big coffee cups. All!

And of course a pink fur stole. The oversized faux fur stole. It’s so fluffy and cute!  


Have I mentioned golden boots? They are so lovely! They are adding just a little bit magic to all this bright outfit. The festival atmosphere. I love them too!


I took these photos in old castle Borl. I was enchanted by view over the valley, river and the greatness of the castle.

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly










P.S.: Be yourself! Love your life!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar