petek, 19. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Snake it up!!!

Hi my Beloved!

I found one term that describes me very well!!!



La Dolce Vita!

I think they created it after me!

La Dolce Vita Mateja! Il mio stile ...




Sweet life... Good life... This is the essence of life! Happiness! Words can’t describe it! That's just the way to live. Every day... full.

Today is my day to celebrate everything I am. Today I’m celebrating myself, in fullness. Is the time for pleasure and magic. Everything. All lovely moments.


I appreciate everything that I'm becoming. I’m even more thankful for everything that has already happened. No more regrets. It all happened with purpose. And that was focus, that I want even more, exactly what I want.

Life is a bold adventure (in the best possible shoes, boots…), or nothing!!! My style!


I read such an interesting encouraging inspiring thought!!!

Let your dreams be greater than your fears, and your actions louder than your words! All day, every day!
Mastin Kipp

That's right! Sometimes I read something when there's nothing to add! Because everything has been said! And that's it today! I just want to highlight something! Make actions more obvious than words! Loud! That's it!


I just love this nice lovely cute dress. The snake pattern in gentle beige brown colors. It’s so comfortable and cozy. That makes me so happy! I like easy clothing. Put on. Be gorgeous. Enjoy. Have fun. 

Animal prints are such a classic!!! I adore them. Just a little bit of tiger on snake (pattern) and my life is more wild! In all ways!




And boots! I love them too! Like all my shoes! And a little bit more, because they are so light! And I’m in love with snake pattern! It’s my style!

Lovely shining day of, my queens and kings!!!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly

















P.S.: Be yourself! Love your life!!! Make it more colorful today!!! Of course in your favorite colors!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar