sreda, 17. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Green, green... boots!

Hi my Beloved!

I read something so true.



The world is changed by being an example, not your opinion.
Paulo Coelho

It's so true! Words are not enough. Just talking about something is not enough. Just an example of how I live helps. This is inspiration! Always a true compass: my heart! It knows the right way and the right time!

Today, I want to create little pieces of happiness. Piece by piece. A mosaic of joy. It started already well! (The mystery...) The day started well! Not only good! Exceptional!


It's not like you can practice a little self love, and then you have it for a lifetime. No, it's more gradual. Rising step by step. You have to start this hobby, this habit – of feeding yourself love.
(Oprahmagazine #WednesdayWisdom)


Today, I will do it even more. The Happiness project! I can see how I will pull a yellow line along the picture with one stroke. And I’m going to add dots. I just wait for the color to dry! And then I'm already painting!

I’m wearing a little black dress. I painted it with small green leaves. Just to add color. Now it’s more interesting. The dress is made about of lace and is very elegant. I love it! It’s lovely A cut. So easy to wear. Instant beauty. My boots are green snake pattern and are going well with dress.


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Love your life!!! Love yourself!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar