ponedeljek, 15. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Snow!!!

Hi my Beloved!

I really felt the desire, the powerful force, to live my life. Passionate. Get up from the ashes. And I'm getting closer to the dreams. Following my bliss! (Joseph Campbell) Opening my hands. Opening my heart! Nothing from the past has power over me. Focus. What makes me happy?


I would like to have the full life experience.

(I thought it was funny… Some people had near death experience (like Anita Moorjani). They almost died and came back to teach us. I would love to have full life experience! I almost lived, it's not enough!!! Or I almost live! Not enough!!!)



Not just vegetation. Days. One day is similar to another. I can live every day differently. In my own way, as I wish. My style. Whatever that means to me.

I just do it my way!!!


Every day fully for a hundred years. And not a hundred years the same day. Same way…

(Full, interesting ... I'm singing: "I did it my way!!!"
Frank Sinatra: I DID IT MY WAY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SXWX6qg0y4)

And really, I'm always more persuaded to do my way everything. Just because I can. And because it makes me happy!!!


»I do it my way !!!«

(Or better, now I'm doing everything, or more and more in my way!!!))

Morning coffee.

All day everyday full of joy...

Finally snow! I'm wearing here my jacket. Lovely red jumper! 

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly














P.S.: Be yourself! Love your life!!! Your life! Your way!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar