petek, 15. december 2017

K A T E J A : Relax!

Hi my Beloved!

The magic of relaxation...


I can’t stress enough the necessity of the bath! I pure the water! To the edge of the bathtub! Full, warm, almost hot water! I hear streaming water to the living room. I throw salt into it, full, sweet-scented!


When I go in you hear: kssssss! And all stress, tensions disappear. The bath is no longer a pleasure! This is a necessity! I get with tension inside, even if I do not have anything specific to worry about! But I will come out as a reborn. New. Scented. Fresh. Soft. Easy. Offloaded.


Not only is the bath beneficial, it is magical. Sparkling candles on the bathtub. Playfulness of the flames. It only takes fifteen minutes, but relaxation lasts an extremely long time. 


I’m just all renewed… Soft… Like ice cream, which is almost better slightly soft and not as hard as ice cubes. Foam. Fluffy. Chocolate flavor. Uh, another (bad (not bad (it can’t be bad if it’s pleasure))) habit. Ice cream. Almost every day. Even in winter, autumn…


What about pancakes with cream and milk chocolate! Uh. Last time, my colleagues gave me a good idea. I couldn’t resist. This is perfection. Fondue. Night. Baking pancakes. So delicious. The chocolate was everywhere... Exceptional! Good! Pleasure!



This sweater is so fluffy. Soft! Even in white! This color brightened me! Perfection. I feel like embraced in the softest hug ever! Leggings are autumn red! Just like the necklace… and the big flower on the ankle boots. I love all together!

A lovely day full of relaxation!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly
 
x


P.S.: Have a cute sweet day! Just the way you are!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar