sreda, 13. december 2017

K A T E J A : Don't kill my vibe!

Hi my Beloved!


I love happy stories. Anyway. Anyhow! Until it's The Happy End, it's not over jet! Definitely! That's right! Always! I trust in it with all my heart!


I love to explore castles. I imagine all romantic stories. I adore their rich colorful royal outfits. All baroque decorating of the bigrooms. An awesome park! Symmetry!


This castle is so amazing on the top of the hill. Below is river. I take some photos there. Weather was warmer then.


I immediately fell in love with this skirt when I saw it. And shirt too. It has a caption on it: “Don’t kill my vibe!

Neither would I allow it to anyone!


The skirt is slightly turquoise and the green mint T-shirt softens, or emphasizes all. Together, it is pretty cute!


I enjoyed that sunny day so much! I like to drive in car somewhere new. Exploring. Drinking coffee. (Slowly... very slowly...)Just to have fun. Relax. Appreciate magic!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly 









P.S.: Just enjoy jour life! Now! Now it’s your time!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar