ponedeljek, 18. december 2017

K A T E J A : Red! Again!

Hi my Beloved!

Looking at the past, something unwanted, I can't be happy. Focus on happiness! Then I believe will grow and grow.



Today I'm poetic on my favorite way. With fluffy blanker and coffee with cinnamon. It’s fragrant and it revives me.



It's such a beautiful day. Relaxing. Enjoying. Walking around the city. A candle lit on the table. Nice dress. It doesn’t have to be compliant, just nice! More colorful together, it's better. 



I know, colors and colorfulness are my life. The tranquil monotone monochrome tones are also beautiful. Elegant. I just would get tired of them. Today. Already! Now!



Yesterday, the funny things were happening to me ... I have laughed out loud ... What you want, it's always a good time for nonsense and clumsiness ... Laugh! Smile! Humor!



Love is in the air!



Red! Color of love! I couldn’t resist those gorgeous shoes! A bag! A turtleneck! All in one of my favorite color!



The meaning of red is energy, passion and action. Interesting!

A lovely day full of true colors!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly










P.S.: Have a cute red day! Just love!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar