sreda, 20. december 2017

K A T E J A : Pleasure of nature

Hi my Beloved!

This week I am going to adventure!!! I can hardly wait! Of course I'm going to the amazing Christmas atmosphere in a city where I have not been!!! Bratislava! I can’t wait for all this exploration! Coffee shops! Visiting the castle! And all this history! Architecture! It will be pure pleasure!!! I can’t believe it.



Today, in Maribor we have fifty shades of gray. In the sky. Here are so beautiful clouds! But through them the sun rises. Not so clearly. The sun rays are not so translucent, but it feels that it's in the background. I'm watching if clouds move. Nothing. Only the birds flutter flew over the sky.



Today is not a day of action, not at all! Because I have free days. I'm looking forward to the weekend!



It's so nice to be home. With a candle lit. Romantic… Earl gray tea. So gray clouds, gray tea. Royal...

I went to a small pond near in my city one afternoon. There was so beautiful and quiet. A lot of trees. 



I was in harmony with the colors of nature. I just love this jumper dress. Neutral colors are so easy to combine. With faux leather jacket. All together looks amazing without too much effort. Or any…



Over knee boots are my latest hunt. We were together shopping with my colleagues. I knew, I want grey boots. We found one by accident when we were going to restaurant to eat. Funny! Surprise!

A lovely day full of delightful surprises!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly
 









P.S.: Today is a day to be yourself! Be your own! Quin! King!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar