ponedeljek, 27. november 2017

Breeze of the caffeine

It's so pleasurable seating and drinking coffee. With a little bit of a caffeine. So are my blogs. This are my rays from inside out… A little bit caffeine for soul. Or sugar. Or vitamin. Or wind, gentle breeze of beautiful. Or flowers on the table. Or smile. So precious.

Life is so beautiful. Why not share that? It’s great! I find something beautiful, always. Or funny. Or funny beautiful. Or beautiful funny. Or funny funny!

It's fun. Adventure.

Beautiful shiny day with the caffeine for soul. Give the opportunity for the perfection of the day! It really is beautiful!

It’s something special just to be, now. And enjoy this magic moment. I love my life in fullness. Magic breathes through me...

Some days ago... was the day of friendly people. I love kindness. Lovely! Nice words. Thank you. Please. Hello. Farewell. Good night. Sweet Dreams. Good morning. Everything!

Only love is real ... always ... from inside out ...

Nonsense worries! I know! It's always so! I'm learning to trust that everything is to my highest good! Always. The worries are like swinging on the swing. They're not bringing me anywhere. I think I'm moving, but I'm on the same spot. But at least I can enjoy swinging ... Wind ... And, of course, the view from the porch, terrace, balcony ...

I'm not so nostalgic. (Sometimes a bit! A little bit!) I like good stories. With a happy ending. If it's not the happy end, it's not over yet. Then the next part follows. That's right!

I am really what I am. No condemnation? How would I feel if I do not condemn myself? Free. Shiny. Great. My heart is filled with love.



The best day so far! Full of fun and happiness!



P.S.: The magic is everywhere! Today is the time for heart glow in fullness.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar