petek, 14. september 2018

K A T E J A : Walking along the sea...


Hi my Beloved!

I can appreciate all the blessings that life gives me, that day. I can aspire to those little things that can’t go so well. By focusing on this, they become only bigger and more disturbing.


Like a coin. You have it in your hands. You can watch a number or a picture on the other side. What are we going to watch today? What am I looking at today?


It's time to focus your energy. At all, what you want more? It's quite simple. It's purely logical.


What if you enjoyed a little more? What if I hug a little more all the situations?


That's right!?! This happened!? Good. It's so good too. I accept that. Without resistance and without excessive cover. Now it's what it is. Now I have power again. I can be a wider version of myself.


I love all the colors in this lovely dress. It's long to the ground. The line is slightly outwards. I added some color to all these colors. Of course it's hot pink! The dress is right for walks along the market in a lovely seaside town. Walking along the sea. I love it!


Love with all your heart! Love! Love! Love!


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful red day!


**

SLO: K A T E J A : Sprehodi ob morju...


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Lahko cenim vse blagoslove, ki mi jih daje življenje, ta dan. Lahko pa strmim v tiste malenkosti, ki niso mogoče šle tako dobro. S tem, ko se osredotočam na to, postajajo samo še večje in bolj moteče.


Tako kot kovanec. Imaš ga v rokah. Lahko gledaš številko ali slikico na drugi strani. Kaj bomo gledali danes? Kaj bom gledala danes?

Čas je za usmerjanje svoje energije. Sploh v tisto, česa bi rada še več. Čisto enostavno. Čisto logično.


Kaj če si malo bolj uživala? Kaj če bi malo bolj objela vse situacije?
Tako je!?! To se je zgodilo!? Dobro. Tudi tako je dobro. Sprejemam to. brez upiranja in brez odvečne navlake. Zdaj je kar je. zdaj pa imam spet naprej moč. Lahko sem širša različica sebe. 

Obožujem vse barve na tej ljubki obleki. Dolga je čisto do tal. Linija je rahlo navzven. Vsem tem barvam sem še dodala malo barve. Seveda živo roza! Obleka je prava za sprehode po tržnici v ljubkem obmorskem mestu. Sprehodih čisto ob morju. Obožujem jo!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly

















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar