petek, 7. december 2018

K A T E J A ; Satisfied now!


Hi my Beloved!

I've been walking for a long time. What peace and quiet was there. I really just feels so good, fusion with nature.


My dear, why is it worth living? (Only you know the answer!)


I feel excellent. How great is it that I can be who I am. I'm growing. At the same time, I am all and I am also in a process of creation. New. Fresh.


There is no need to be, to become, to grow beyond measure. There is nothing to do with inside yourself, to be happy. You can be happy now! This is true. What keeps me from happiness now? Only my beliefs, that all that things must happened! Then I can be happy. It's not true! Now, at this moment, I can be happy.


Where are you drawing me today life? What do I want? What do I really want?


On a trip, I bought such a nice wing. With dots! This always reminds me of happy creative artistic colorful days. Enjoying coffee. Writing. Walks around the city!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Zadovoljna zdaj!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Kar dolgo sem se sprehajala. Kakšen mir in tišina je bila tam. Res mi prav prija stapljanje z naravo.


Moja draga, moj dragi, zakaj je vredno živeti? (Samo ti veš odgovor!)

Počutim se odlično. Kako super mi je, da sem lahko to, kar sem. Rastem. Sem že hkrati vse in sem hkrati proces nastajanja. Novo. Sveže.

Nič ni treba biti, postati, zrasti do ne vem kake mere. Nič ni treba delati na sebi, da bi lahko bili srečni. To je res. Kaj me zdaj zadržuje od občutka sreče? Samo moja prepričanja, da se še mora ne vem kaj zgoditi, da bom srečna. Ni res! Zdaj v tem trenutku sem lahko srečna.

Kam me vleče danes? Kaj si želim? Kaj si res želim?

Na potovanju sem si kupila tako lepo krilo. Pikasto! To pa me vedno spomninja na srečne kreativne umetniške barvite dneve. Užitke ob kavi. Pisanje. Sprehode po mestu!
Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly













P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar