sreda, 17. oktober 2018

K A T E J A : With a touch of harmony ...


Hi my Beloved!

Listen to your heart. We walk along the heart path. Now is our time!



We are ocean droplets. Linked to each other. I wanted to write, when somebody is doing good or very good, it affects everyone positively. It is inspired, so it is possible. Exactly.



In a little while, however, the celebration of my birthday is coming. What do I want for this year? More authenticity. Traveling the heart path. Adventure. The real one, where I am, who I am and I can express myself to the fullest.


Otherwise, what is stopping me now that I don’t live like that? What prevents me from anything? I think I have accumulated hundreds of excuses or more. Or countless. Just to keep everything as it is. So why?! It doesn’t benefit me anymore.


Together, but each walk heart way. The heart is a true compass. Where does it lead you today?


The autumn is still so warm. I love it. The beautiful little red flowers on the dress shine even more bright as I added a red sweater. I just went to the coffee. I appreciate the comfort. With a touch of harmony ...


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : S ščepcem harmonije...

Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Poslušajmo svoje srce in hodimo po srčni poti. Zdaj je naš čas!
Kapljice oceana smo. Povezani v celoto. Želela sem napisati, da ko nekomu gre dobro ali odlično, gre vsem. Zato, ker je navdih, da je možno. Točno tako. 

Še malo, pa se bliža praznovanje zame. Kaj si želim za to leto? Še več pristnosti. Potovanja srca. Pustolovščine. Take prave, kjer sem res, kar sem in se lahko čisto izrazim.
Sicer pa, kaj me ustavlja zdaj, da ne živim tako? Kaj mi sploh preprečuje karkoli? Mislim, da imam nakopičenih sto izgovorov ali še več. Ali nešteto. Samo, da vse ostane kot je. Pa zakaj?! Ne koristi mi več. 


Skupaj, a vsak zase hodimo po srčni poti. Srce je pravi kompas. Kam te vodi danes?

Jesen še je tako topla. Obožujem jo. Kaj lepšega poudari majhne rdeče rožica na obleki kot ravno rdeči pulover. Samo na kavo sem skočila. Cenim udobje. S ščepcem harmonije...

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar