ponedeljek, 15. oktober 2018

K A T E J A : A piece of cake...


Hi my Beloved!

Something else makes me happy! Traveling! I'm just going to make some reservations today! I can hardly wait for that! Let there be a surprise. I'm really looking forward! In the fullness! Perfect! Divine!


Something always cheers me up. Nice weather. And each weather is nice in its own way. Today is a beautiful sun. Sunny. Everything is flooded with rays.



Affirmations. Dot. Actions in harmony with affirmations.


I read the example. The abundance flows into my life. Then you need to do the action. How do I feel? How do I create it? How do I live it? When do I feel abundant? Interesting thinking.


It's not just a repetition. I have a genuine happy life. How do I create it today? Now?
  

White black combination. Nothing challenging! Everyone knows that! I'm wearing some belgium. I add some black. That's it! A perfect combination. A piece of cake...


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly


P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Kako to živim?


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Še nekaj me osreči! Potovanje! Danes si bom ravno nekaj rezervirala! To pa komaj čakam! Naj še ostane presenečenje. Res se veselim! V polnosti! Popolno! Božansko!

Nekaj še me vedno razveseli. Lepo vreme. In vsako vreme je lepo na svoj način. Danes je lepo sonce. Sončno. Vse je zalito z žarki.


Afirmacije. Pika. Dejanja v sozvočju z afirmacijami.

Prebrala sem primer. Obilje priteka v moje življenje. Potem pa je potrebno narediti akcijo. Kako to občutim? Kako to ustvarjam? Kako to živim? Kdaj občutim obilje? Zanimivo razmišljanje.

Ni samo ponavljanje. Imam pristno srečno življenje. Kako si ga ustvarjam danes? Zdaj?



Belo črna kombinacija. Nič zahtevnega! To pa zna vsak! Oblečem nekaj belega. Dodam nekaj črnega. To je to! Popolna kombinacija. Mačji kašelj...

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly
















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar