ponedeljek, 13. avgust 2018

K A T E J A : Sweet as a watermelon...


Hi my Beloved!

Something tangible is in the air. Sweet as a watermelon. Summer. I love this time. I'm always surprised by the beauties.



I got a snap before. I don’t need to please anyone anymore. Too many are people around me. I'm just here. What I am. In the fullness. Authenticity.


Why am I writing? Because it makes me happy.


The world doesn’t use more books, more paintings. It makes me so happy to create. This is my passion. Just to be happy. Kindness to yourself. Why not!?


Why not something quite light? Lightweight materials. T-shirt from linen. Of course there are short pants that are hidden below. Airborne. The color is sandy as sand on the beach...


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

 SLO: K A T E J A : Sladko kot lubenica…


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!


Nekaj otipljivega je v zraku. Sladko kot lubenica. Poletje. Rada imam ta čas. Vedno znova me preseneti z lepotami. 


Prej sem dobila preblisk. Ne rabim več ugajati. Preveč ljudi je okoli mene. Samo sem. To, kar sem. V polnosti. Pristnost. 


Zakaj pišem? Ker me to osrečuje.
Svet ne rabi več knjig, več slik. Meni pa je tako osrečujoče ustvarjati. To je moje poslanstvo. Samo, da sem srečna. Prijaznost do sebe. Zakaj pa ne!?


Zakaj ne kaj čisto lahkega? Lahkotni materiali. Lanena majica. Majica iz lana. Seveda so spodaj kratke hlače, ki so skrite. Zračno. Barva je peščena kot pesek na plaži...

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly













P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar