torek, 3. april 2018

K A T E J A : Asymmetrical!


Hi my Beloved!

Am I a little bit springy? Of course. I put heavy and warm sweaters on the side. I put them in bags and put them in a closet. Wouldn’t it be great if we put the heavy things in life out of the way? Clearly out. I know we can. That's just the way to focus elsewhere. I'm just redirecting. I'm just thinking of something else.


What makes me happy today? What can I do today to make me feel better? How can I pamper myself today?


I feel some lightness is in the air. Maybe even Spring. I'm a little redecorating the apartment. I'm cleaning. Sorting. I'm giving away what I do not like anymore.


I could do the same thing with my mind. What I don't like anymore and I don't want to be repeated, I let it go. I'll think about something else. I was thinking about writing, I will not think about it. And when I say that I will not, the more similar thoughts are concealed. And more and more. I change focus only.


Letting go is important. Sorting too.


Like the sun, I shine light to all the dark parts and they dissolve. I'm gentle with me. If I knew better, I would do better. (Maya Angelou) Now I know better!


I love it asymmetrically! I bought this dress purely by chance. As if waiting just for me! Asymmetrical. Small flowers! Red! Perfection! The weather is still not warm, so I added a sweater. I added color because we brighten your day! Walking along the river is so my favorite thing at all! It makes me happy !!!


Have the nicest lovely happy pink day!


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly














P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!




**

SLO: K A T E J A : Asimetrično !

Hej moje drage, dragi!

Sem jaz kaj pomladna? Seveda. Težke in tople puloverje že dajem na stran. Pospravljam jih v vreče in jih spravljam v omaro. Kaj ne bi bilo super, če bi tako pospravila težke stvari v življenju vstran? Čisto vstran. Vem, da lahko. To pa samo tako, da usmerim fokus drugam. Samo preusmerim se. Samo mislim na kaj drugega.

Kaj me danes osrečuje? Kaj lahko danes naredim, da se počutim boljše? Kako se lahko danes razvajam?

Neka lahkotnost je v zraku. Mogoče celo spomladanska. Malo si preurejam stanovanje. Čistim. Sortiram. Dajem stran, kaj mi ni več všeč.

Lahko bi enako naredila z mislimi. Kar mi ni več všeč in nočem, da se mi ponavlja, dam stran. Razmišljala bom o čem drugem. Sem že mislila napisati, ne bom razmišljala o tem. In boj ko si rečem, da ne bom, bolj se prikradejo podobne misli. In še več in še več. Samo fokus spremenim.

Opuščanje je pomembno. Sortiranje tudi.

Tako kot sonce posvetim na vse temne dele in se raztopijo. Nežna sem s sabo. Če bi znana boljše, bi naredila boljše. (Maya Angelou) Zdaj pa znam boljše!

Obožujem asimetrično! To obleko sem kupila čisto po naključju. Kot bi čakala samo mene! Asimetrična. Majhne rožice! Rdeče! Popolnost! Vreme še ni prav toplo, zato sem dodala pulover. Dodala sem barve, ker mi polepšajo dan! Sprehod ob reki je pa tako moja najljubša stvar sploh! To me osrečuje!!!

Imej najlepši ljubek srečen pink dan!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

-Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly












P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar