petek, 26. januar 2018

K A T E J A : The red dress!!!

Hi my Beloved!

What do I know? Nothing. Because there are always new and fresh information. From inside out. Now, I think it's more important to connect with the flow. With inner wisdom. Connect to the inner nature. Harmonize. It synchronizes with your soul.



You know what, the most important thing to me is the well-being. Be happy. I know, I can contribute a bit every day. Mosaic. To my happiness. That's it. I'm going to river today. I can’t wait! Flow! Gentle sound of waves. The sound of water. I love nature. Silence. Power. That’s it! In fullness. Completeness. Moving in my own rhythm. I like freedom to be who I am!


I would like to spend this year taking care of my soul. How can I have more nourishment? How can I be more genuine? Even more my own?



Am I listening more to my soul?


If I wait for something that will make me happy then…  First, there is something, then something else and the list never ends. Just this! And this! It's never the end. It's just a delay of happiness. Delay of all the magic moments. Why shouldn’t I be happy now, despite everything?



I love so much this kind of dresses. When I saw it, I felt in love. Immediately. It’s more the summer dress with open back. It’s cold here (winter, but warm for winter…), so I had put over a big jumper (sweater). The color is reach green combined with red. Just to add a little bit of freshness altogether. Or contrast. The earrings are made by me. It was fun. I expected something else to happen. But they are cute anyway.



No more waiting! Happiness now!


Decide for yourself today

Every day can be a feast! Well, really!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Express yourself! Inside out! You are so adorable!!! Love you all!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar