sreda, 24. januar 2018

K A T E J A : The blue boots!!!

Hi my Beloved!


I read the same again! I can’t believe! It follows me! Festivity everywhere! (I wear Christmas socks, such cuddly ones, with lovely biscuits, ornaments - sparkling bombs for a Christmas tree, snowmen... Everything with so many fine details! Now, I just prefer to wear them when it's snowing! So, they are perfect in this winter fairy tale!)

I love snow! At all, if I'm inside... especially drinking a coffee or a tea! Yes, it's a pleasure!


I'm cooking coffee early. But obviously it was too early today! Instead of cinnamon, I already had half a spoon of pepper!



Good thing was, I didn’t give it in! It was a little too black on a spoon. Hmmm!?! I noticed the difference, despite the darkness! Not the darkness in the kitchen ... It was dark outside... Some peppers must have remained on a teaspoon, but coffee was exceptional. So I'm going to be serious as a pepper today. And what else! I just want to have fun!!!

Whole flock of birds flew near my window. How good it looked! They are flying so synchronously and harmoniously! Divine! Perfection!



Of course I invite myself to coffee! My time!!! Music is great! And something else! They had fashion magazines, which I gladly leafed through. I really like it here! I love it! But I came here to write! I got so much inspiration... Develop my style! That's it! Spontaneity! I dress like me! I'll be a little bold because I can. Not daring. Authentic!



I adore shoes! Boots too! I found these extremely beautiful dark blue boots with transparent heel! And shiny! Not shiny, but lacquered! I have so much dark blue clothing already. Uh, I'll fine-tune this beauty... All together!!! Can’t wait!


A skirt is faux leather, so comfortable! And my coziest jumper, sweater. Lovely! It was so cold. I needed something warm! The sun was slowly going down by the small lake…


Every day can be a feast! Well, really!



A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Express yourself! You are so adorable!!! Love you all!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar