ponedeljek, 22. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Pink red sweetness

Hi my Beloved!



Today is such a wonderful day. Full of laughter. For me is weekend. I was in the castle. Not in the vicinity. But not even so far. I was sorry there were no visits. But next time. But I've already seen how good pictures could be made at a better time...


Time is not an obstacle. The coffee shop works smoothly. In the summer months there is an open terrace. In the autumn too... The look at this magnificent complex of buildings is remarkable. Enchants me always.



Always again. And again. If I went there a hundred times! It would always seem to be still charmingly magical. I always notice something new, a new detail. The river below is wonderful.


I love my free time! When I can do whatever I want. I create these wonderful moments of pampering for my soul. Time stops. I am, in the state of inner joy.


I trust my body.
I trust my feelings.
I trust my heart.
I trust the universe.



Well, it was so nice said (Davidji meditation…)! I'm just here. I trust! We're all from a star dust. The star dust in me is greeting the stardust in you. But it's already magic. Perfection!



I can’t resist it! Two of my favorite colors! Together! (Do I have colors that I don’t like? Ever?) I went to the river side. Just to walk and spent time in nature. That always calms me. I feel more connected to my inner world. I feel more joy. Always.



Shoes! Are red to! What did you expect? And my love: a faux fur scarf. Is that even the scarf? It’s just the fluffy adorable thing around my neck. Lovely. Cute! Sweet!



A lovely day full of adventure!



Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Express yourself! You are so adorable!!! Love you!!!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar