ponedeljek, 29. januar 2018

K A T E J A : Lovely skirt in 1001 way!?!

Hi my Beloved!

 I admit I'm still a little in a festive atmosphere, mood. Well, it's a holiday every day. It's festive when I see the sun in the morning. I'm going for a walk to the river. The sun shines behind the clouds. I know!!!



We're still celebrating! Birthdays! Every week, something interesting is interesting. I love talking. Diversity. Dance. Singing. Laughter. Good food! No one is in any hurry. We really take the time to talk. It's always funny. I love my family. And all others...

Let festivities continue! Now and forever! Where are those wonderful clothes? Jewellery? Above all, festivity in the heart, when I feel love, connection, playfulness, beauty and holiness of gatherings.



It's always better to have a nose in a good book than someone else's stuff.
Amy Morford

I've never been so excited to talk (gossip...) about others, as on topics that are of interest to me at the moment. I always fall in the interesting delightful expanding. This is my research. My passion.



Now my passion is painting. And the dressing. And the writing. Most of all, the topics of happiness. It has always been interesting to me. Can I really be happy, no matter what? Today? Now? This moment? What do happiness mean to me (to you)?


Here is that lovely faux leather skirt! I would wear it every day! (Why not!?! All week challenge. Lovely skirt in 1001 way!) I took my shoes to the shoemaker, that he sawed the flowers on them! I adore them! Should I say something about leopard pattern? It’s classic. I love it. Always.



A lovely day full of adventure!



Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Express yourself! You are so adorable!!! Love you!!! Be happy!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar