petek, 2. februar 2018

K A T E J A : Pamper yourself...

Hi my Beloved!

It pulled me out of the track. No, no! I'm still on the train! There are still the tracks. Somewhere close!



Kidding! Just a joke!



I realized that I can easily use others as an excuse, so I do not need to be consistent to listen to my heart. Happiness. Beauty. But it took only a blink of the eye! And then it was funny! It still is!!!

(I think the blink of the eye is an eternity. (Nothing big then!))


I did something different today. What's new now? Every day something. Just that it is… And because I can.


Today I got a little pampered and invited myself around. That feels good always.


Can I trust even more? Can I get even more relaxed and enjoy this comedy of life? Can I just lean back, take popcorn and watch? Just trust in a good end? I'm sipping coffee and looking ahead. What will it be? That's not the question. Not so important. More important is how I feel now. From bad on the way, it never came to a good end. Therefore, it is the only moment of power that I have now. Now, I want to feel a little better than yesterday. Or even a little better.


This red jacket is so light and warm. And uggs too. They are like slippers for winter. So cozy. And fashionable too. Color is trendy. Metallic. Have I said warm? And so warm. I would wear them all the time… Below I have a white jumper dress. And leggings. Today is all about cuddling. And comfort. And that is for today enough! The harmony of colors… and contrast.


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Be cozy! Enjoy delightful day! Pamper yourself!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar