sreda, 23. januar 2019

K A T E J A : Quite singular!


Hi my Beloved!

Today, I will start something completely new. I'm so excited. Pleasant. It's time for freshness and lightness. I'm not saying that it will be easy. It will certainly be interesting.


How nice that I'm still young. I like to enjoy the flexibility of my body. I'm taking it for walks. Or the opposite way. The body takes me. I’m grateful for my body to serve me so nicely, that it is so healthy, comprehensive. Full cooperation of huge numbers of cells. Incredible. I appreciate this!


What about today? How's your compass? Where does the soul lead you today?


Today is the most beautiful day to date! Let's give it the chance to be awesome. The magic is in the air...


It's snowing again! Each snowflake is unique! Singular! They're so beautiful sparkling! As my skirt! Just that my skirt is in golden shades.


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly














P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Čisto samosvoja!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Danes pa bom začela nekaj čisto novega. Tako sem vznemirjena. Prijetno. Čas je za svežino in lahkotnost. Saj ne rečem, da bo lahko. Bo pa sigurno zanimivo.


Kako je lepo, ko sem še tako mlada. Rada uživam v gibčnosti svojega telesa. Vodim ga na sprehode. Ali telo mene. Hvaležna sem za svoje telo, da mi tako lepo služi, da je tako zdravo, celovito. Polno sodelovanja ogromno celic. Neverjetno. Cenim to!


Kaj pa danes? Kako kaj tvoj kompas? Kam te vodi duša danes?


Danes je najlepši dan do zdaj! Dajmo mu priložnost, da to postane. Čarobnost je z zraku…


Spet sneži! Vsaka snežinka je unikatna! Čisto samosvoja! Tako lepo se bleščijo! kot moje krilo! Samo, da je moje krilo v zlatih odtenkih.


Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!


Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly














P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar