ponedeljek, 8. oktober 2018

K A T E J A : The dancing lightness...


Hi my Beloved!

I follow the inspiration of the heart and I’m more genuine every day.

  

I don’t know how I can be more genuine every day. I'm who I am. Well, I probably thought that I was daring. Being. I’m more purified and more myself. I can be a joy.


I feel like a diamond from which the excess particles are brush up. Just to get even more genuine. Just to make it even more nicer in all the shades of the rainbow when the light is reflected in it.


I like the strength and at the same time the lightness of the trees. They lean so nice into the wind. They move through all the seasons of the year quite elegantly. Bear fruit with their time.


They are stable, but they are perfectly adapted to the weather and external circumstances. They grow with them. The only thing that is the same during the time of the tree is the change. Growth.


The colors of the trees are gently shifted into more autumn. Rich. Yellow. Ocher. Glowing. So with this dress I contrast the autumn. I like the dancing pleated fabric of a long skirt. Beautifully harmonious fluttering dance around my ankles.


A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Lahkotnost plesa!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Sledim navdihu srca in sem vsak dan bolj pristna.


Ne vem, kako sem lahko vsak dan bolj pristna. Sem, kdo sem. No, verjetno sem mislila tako, da si bolj upam. Biti. Bolj sem prečiščena in bolj samosvoja. Lahko sem radost.

Počutim se kot diamant s katerega so zbrušeni odvečni delčki. Samo, da se še bolj pristno sveti. Samo, da še lepše žari v vseh odtenkih mavrice, ko se svetloba odbija v njem.


Všeč mi je trdnost in hkrati lahkotnost dreves. Tako lepo se nagibajo v vetru. Premikajo se skozi vsa obdobja leta čisto elegantno. Rodijo sadeže ob njihovem času.

So stabilna, vseeno pa se čisto prilagajajo vremenu in zunanjim okoliščinam. Rastejo z njimi. Edino, kar je enako v času drevesa je sprememba. Rast.


Barve dreves se nežno prevešajo v bolj jesenske. Bogate. Rumene. Oker. Žareče. Tako sem s to obleko kontrast jeseni. Všeč mi je plesirana nabranost dolgega krila. Lepo ubrano plapola z mojim korakom.

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly













P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar