petek, 8. december 2017

K A T E J A : Hat! Hat! Hat!

Hi my Beloved!


I love hats. All of the kinds. Round, big, small... In winter is always warmer with something on your head. And if it’s beautiful, it’s even better. All heats are beautiful on their own way.


I watched the movie. The main actress wear hats all the time. Always. It was so cool. Different. Amazing. She was so unique.


Now is a little bit colder here! So I have extra excuse. To wear hat! Excited! Cap, hat, headgear, beret…


Hat! Hat! Hat! Jeeee!


I like autumn colors. Dark red. They give clothes richer, deeper meaning! I have such a fun with making that necklace. Assembling blossoms, flowers with shining diamonds...


I love this time of the year. I have a lot of time for reading. Drinking coffee slowly or tea. Or both. Being cozy. Just be! In all glory of the day.


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly



P.S.: Just be you. Blossom, my beloved!




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar