ponedeljek, 4. december 2017

K A T E J A : The golden heart

Hi my Beloved!

I like song twinkle, twinkle little star… Just kidding… But is the most effortless outfit ever. Just add something shiny and you are perfect Looks like you have put so much effort in look. But is easy and fast.


I love my golden comfortable shoes for every day. Tasks. Fast. I'm jumping somewhere ... anywhere. Anyway… Where I know that I'm going to rush around like crazy... Shopping… picking up my son at school. Crazy stuff…

I wear this shoes every day. Now are a little bit old… but I just love them.


I went to Shopping City Seiersberg. There I found perfect shiny gold shoes. Love on the first sight… And! Even more elegant! And bonus: they were reduced!


I had them in my shopping bag all around! So happy! Until I tried them on… they were too small for me. And they didn’t have it in bigger number...

I found them this week! They had them. It’s fate. We’re meant to each other… They are so gorgeous! I adore them. I know! I love shoes! And bags! And dresses! And skirts! And of course shoes!


A necklace is totally my style. Big. Statement. Antique faded gold look. I made it myself. (All that glitters is not gold. But your heart is! Heart of pure gold! You are so beautiful: inside and outside.)


Follow your golden bliss!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly







P.S.: Do more of what makes you happy! Makes your heart sing!!!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar