torek, 17. januar 2017

Glances of bliss...

Dear Ones!

I like to write. When I was in first class, I received this wonderful gift. A notebook. With light pink sheets. At first I was writing about weather. What happened in school. Then later who I like. The exchanged glances. Words… Sentences… First love. First kiss. It was lovely innocent.  

When I first got a computer, many years later, I was so excited. I can open as many notebooks as I wish! And they are endless! Divine! Life is beautiful.

One day I found out, that all that years, I had two followers. My sister and cousin. Yet there was no Internet. My writing was already interesting.

I write now, not to have followers. Like in childhood... But for me. To grow. To see my rainbow and my mess. To be aware and embrace all things that happened to me. Most, however, that I share my light. Dreams. Happiness. Playfulness. Love. To follow my bliss.

Forget safety. Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.
I have tried prudent planning long enough.
From now on, I’ll be mad.

– Rumi

No planning. I live just like Rumi said: my life fearlessly. But the plan for this year is, anyway: I'm happy. I'm healthy. I am whole. I listen to my heart.

Be brave!
Kiss! Kiss!

     Love inward,

          Kateja

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar