četrtek, 30. maj 2019

K A T E J A : Never!!!

Hi my Beloved!

I can be genuine. And anything interesting is going to stay the way it is. Interesting. Because then this is a real adventure. And now it's an adventure. Maybe I'm a little too daring. Maybe I was a little too focused on the journey of the soul. Never!


Uh, I know, this unhappiness pulls me. But no! That's enough! Now is the time to flourish. How comfortable it is in the navel. But it is also tight and dark and restricted. I can bloom. And it's time for me to open my pet leaf. Today is that day.


I have a beautiful life. In the fullness.


I appreciate that I can be everything I am. I appreciate that I can just sit here and enjoy.


I appreciate that I have reduced my intensity among all to nothing and that is good for me.


Can I be even more authentic?


I can be even more happiness?


I know! I can do everything! What can I do? I am!

Now is my time. And I can have fun here!

Where are you taking me?

It does not matter! Can I just trust?!

I trust!

I trust!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Nikoli!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Lahko sem pristna. In karkoli zanimivega se dogaja, naj ostane tako, kot je. Zanimivo. Ker potem to je prava pustolovščina. In zdaj je pustolovščina. Mogoče si malo preveč upam. Mogoče sem se malo preveč usmerila na potovanje duše. Nikoli!

Uh, saj vem, ta lagodnost me vleče. Ampak ne! Dovolj je bilo! Zdaj je čas, da se razcvetim. Kako udobno je v popku. Ampak je tudi tesno in tema in utesnjenost. Lahko cvetim. In čas je, da lahko razprem svoje cvetne lističe. Danes je ta dan.

Kako lepo življenje imam. Čisto v polnosti.



Cenim, da sem lahko vse, kar sem. Cenim, da lahko samo sedim tukaj in uživam.

Cenim, da sem svojo intenzivnost med vsem zmanjšala na nič in to mi dobro dene.


Sem lahko še bolj pristnost?

Sem lahko še bolj srečnost?

Vem! Vse sem lahko! Kaj lahko! Sem!

Zdaj je moj čas. In lahko se zabavam zraven!

Kam me vodiš?

Niti ni pomembno! Lahko samo zaupam?!

Zaupam!

Zaupam!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly














P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar