sreda, 4. julij 2018

K A T E J A : Lines! Dots!

Hi my Beloved!

All at the right time. Everything at the right time. Everything is balanced. Everything is in the becoming. 



When is the right time? Never. And always. Now. What else do you expect?! Would I be a little still in this little world? Would I just have to stand still? Would I be a little more time here yet? Why can’t I easily move forward toward my dreams?


Why wouldn’t I be genuine? Always. Why is this a question at all? Well, I can do it.


Everything at the right time.


It's mature. It's enough mature. Really. I feel.


But after each rain, sow the sun. Even after this storm! I trust! I trust! I always trust a little bit more!


A lovely day full of sunshine!


Lines! Dots! Small dots! White black! Everything is contrasting and everything is interconnected! It's so balanced. The skirt is such a beautiful medium-long. With ruffles below. With white dots. The lines are on the shirt. Of course, I was again in a lovely castle. That's for the soul!

Have the nicest lovely happy pink day!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly
















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Črte! Pike!


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Vse ob svojem času. Vse ob pravem času. Vse je uravnovešeno. Vse je v nastajanju. 

Kdaj je pravi čas? Nikoli. In vedno. Zdaj. Kaj še bi čakala?! Bi še malo ždela v tem malem svetu? Bi še malo samo stala pri miru? Bi še kar malo bila tukaj? Zakaj se ne bi z lahkoto pomikala naprej proti svojim sanjam?

Zakaj ne bi bila pristna? Vedno. Zakaj je to sploh vprašanje? Pa saj sem lahko.

Vse ob pravem času.

Zrelo je. Dovolj je zrelo. Zares. Čutim.

Ampak po vsakem dežju posij sonce. Tudi po tej nevihti bo! Zaupam! Zaupam! Vedno bolj zaupam!

Ljubek dan poln sonca!


Črte! Pike! Male pikice! Belo črno! Vse je kontrast in vse je povezano! Zato je tako uravnoteženo. Krilo je tako lepo srednje dolgo. Z volančki spodaj. Pikasto. Črte pa so na srajci. Seveda sem bila spet na ljubkem gradu. To pa je za dušo!

Imej najlepši ljubek srečen pink dan!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly














P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar