ponedeljek, 5. marec 2018

K A T E J A : Precious!


Hi my Beloved!

Romance and poetry are precious!



Right before, I had a dilemma in my head. Pleasure or pleasure! No, I'm kidding. Is it worth to live if you don’t enjoy? Will I really let go of some pleasure!? Then she confirmed to me that the meaning of life is a pleasure! I knew it! And happiness!


And today it would mean that. A little time for myself. Nicely dressed. Be kind to myself, too. This is my achievement today. I want to create myself. As I am. In fullness!? What does that mean? It means to be happy in its fullness. In everything I am. In all things. In everything I am. I love what I am. I always allow more and more to let the poetic spirit of the soul shine through me.



Uh, there's been a lot of clouds in my life. I did not let them go. Now, I let them be melted! Let the mist go away! It is time that the sun shines in fullness!


I have so much fun when I pose for photos. I was standing under the tree and the snow fell on me! A lot of snow! It fell behind the neck and a scarf! I couldn’t believe it!


Here I’m wearing dark blue… I meant to write a coat, but I realize that almost everything is the same color! Except a dress… it has orange-yellow (= ocher), white and of course blue dots. I love this blanket scarf. It’s really big. And soft. Just to cuddle it! Like all the time! Forever! Yes, yes and it’s a little dark blue, too. (Like my nails…)


Have the nicest lovely happy pink day!


A lovely day full of adventure!


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful pink day!



**

SLO: K A T E J A : Dragocenost!

Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Romantičnost in poetičnost je dragocenost!

Ravno prej sem imela dilemo v glavi. Užitek ali užitek! Saj ne, hecam se. Je res vedno živeti, če ne uživaš? Bom res izpustila kakšen užitek!? Potema pa mi je potrdila, da je smisel življenja užitek! Vedela sem! In sreča!

In danes bi to pomenilo to. Malo časa zase. Urejenost. Prijaznost tudi do sebe. To je moja uresničitev danes. Si želim ustvarjati sebe. Kot sem. V polnosti!? Kaj to sploh pomeni? Pomeni mi biti srečna v vsej polnosti. V vsem, kar sem. V vseh stvareh. V vsem, kar sem. Rada sem to, kar sem. Vedno si bolj si dovoljujem, da poetičnost duše sije skozi mene.

Uh, se je zbralo kar nekaj oblakov v življenju. Nisem jih spustila. Zdaj pa se naj razkadijo! Naj se meglice razpršijo! Čas je, da posije sonce v polnosti!

Tako se zabavam zraven, ko poziram za fotografije. Stala sem pod drevesom, ko se je usipal sneg name! Veliko snega! Padel mi je za vrat in šal! Nisem mogla verjeti!

Tukaj sem oblečena v temno modro… Mislila sem napisati plašček, pa sem videla, da je vse enake barve! Razen obleke… ima oranžno-rumene (=oker), bele in seveda modre pike. Obožujem ta deka šal. Res je velik. In mehak. Samo za cartanje! Ves čas! Za vedno! Da, da in malo je temno modre barve. (Kot moji nohti…)

Imej najlepši ljubek srečen pink dan!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly













P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten pink dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar