sreda, 24. april 2019

K A T E J A : From every perspective!


Hi my Beloved!

And the adventure hardly starts when I let it, I let myself be, everything I am. 



This is then the journey of the soul. I love it! And I'm also creating it.


What do I want? Myself! Genuine myself!


I really do what I love. This is also authentic. Whether it's authenticity. From every perspective.


I appreciate that I can only be here.


I appreciate that I can be genuine.


I have a nice lovely abundant life. From every perspective. In all this beautiful atmosphere. I feel so good. I feel great. I love it so much. I'm so excited! I can’t wait to continue. With all that beauty.


Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!


Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly
















P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : V vseh pogledih


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

In pustolovščina se komaj začne, ko si pustim, dopustim biti, vse, kar sem.

To je potem potovanje duše. Želim si! In to tudi ustvarjam. 

Kaj pa si želim? Sebe! Pristno sebe!

Resnično delam, kar ljubim. Tudi to je pristnost. Ali to je pristnost. V vseh pogledih. 
Cenim, da sem lahko samo tukaj.
Cenim, da sem lahko samosvoja.

Lepo življenje imam. V vseh pogledih. V vsem tem lepem vzdušju. Tako dobro mi je. Odlično se počutim. Tako rada živim. Tako navdušena sem! Komaj čakam, da nadaljujem. S to lepoto. 

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly
















P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar