petek, 31. avgust 2018

K A T E JA : Relax... in white...


Hi my Beloved!

I appreciate that I can be and live what I am. Increasingly. I'm enjoying this place. Beauty. Gentleness in the shade. Breeze.



I heard today. Whenever we take steps or action in one direction, the moment is increased. Point of attraction. Today is the day that I do this. Action in the right direction. Mine. Wind in the sails.


Otherwise, it's so hot that it's just for relaxation. Well, this is also an action. Luckily. You know that!


Everything at the right time and place. It would be nice if this would come true.


And I realized, that I’m inspiration with my example, that it is important to listen to my heart.


Sea! Finally! Swimwear ... of course, tiger pattern... White jeans skirt and only the t-shirt from the lightest and slimmest material possible. All white! Because it's really hot! Shadow is the best!

A lovely day full of adventure!

Love yourself, be yourself! Have fun!

Be delicious... inside outward...

Ly













P.S.: Be yourself! Love! Enjoy delightful fun day!

**

SLO: K A T E J A : Sprostitev… v belem...


Hej moje drage, moji dragi!

Cenim, da mi je fajn, da sem lahko to, kar sem. Vedno bolj. Tako mi je fajn uživati na tem mestu. Lepoto. Blagost v senci. Vetrc.


Slišala sem danes. Vedno ko naredimo korake ali akcijo v neko smer, se poveča moment. Točka privlačnosti. Danes je ta dan, da si to uresničim. Akcija v pravo smer. Mojo. Veter v jadra.


Drugače pa je tako vroče, da je samo za sprostitev. Pa saj to je tudi akcija. K sreči. Veš da!

Vse ob pravem času in kraju. Lepo bi bilo, če bi se to uresničilo. 

Pa še nekaj sem spoznala, da sem navdih s svojim vzgledom, da je pomembno poslušati svoje srce.

Morje! Končno! Kopalke... seveda tigraste... Belo jeans krilo in samo majčka iz najbolj lahkega in tankega materiala, kar je možno. Vse belo! Ker je res vroče! Senca je zakon!

Ljubek dan poln pustolovščine!

Ljubite se, bodite kar ste! Zabavajte se!

Bodite sočni, od znotraj navzven!

Ly













P.S.: Bodite kar ste. Ljubite! Uživajte slasten zabaven dan!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar